Complete an entry form at A Very Tasty Christmas Market and submit it into the entry box close to the entrance of The Cloud.
Enter at A Very Tasty Christmas Market to Win a $5000 Travel Voucher from Trafalgar
Trafalgar Prize Giveaway Terms and Conditions
The Promoter: Lemongrass Productions Ltd
The Provider: Trafalgar
Trafalgar tour prize conditions:
One $5,000 Trafalgar tour voucher to be used between 01 December 2023 and 31 December 2025. Blackout periods may apply. If the winner does not book between these periods, the prize will be invalid.
The prize is not exchangeable for cash, or transferable to another person and if for any reason the winner is unable to travel then the prize will be forfeited.
The prize winners must hold a valid passport and any travel visa’s are the responsibility of the prize winners. If an individual prize winner is unable to travel on the departure date of the trip then prize is forfeited.
Trafalgar reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Entrants are restricted to one entry per person, any duplicates will be discounted.
The prize is restricted to availability.
Entrants must be residents of New Zealand.
Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
The winner must hold full international travel insurance for the duration of the trip prior to departure from New Zealand.
The prize voucher cannot be used on Optional Experiences, Single Supplement or any unscheduled meals.
The prize voucher cannot be redeemed on domestic or international flights.
The prize voucher is not eligible for elements of a trip that use a third-party supplier including experiences, cruise, rail, the Oberammergau Passion Play and international or internal flights.
Prize is not transferable and must be issued only in the correct name of the person travelling.
The voucher must be booked directly with Trafalgar at least sixty (60) days in advance of the travel date.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote VERYTASTYCHRISTMAS to book.
Standard Trafalgar booking conditions apply in conjunction with the following prize conditions. Existing booking conditions can be found here: Booking Conditions.
Standard prize terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter. Immediate family includes the spouse, defacto spouse, child, parent or sibling.
3. The promotion commences at 10AM on 2 December 2023 NZST and closes at 6PM 3 December 2023 NZST (“Promotional Period”).
a) To enter the promotion, during the promotional period the entrant must: Complete an entry form at A Very Tasty Christmas Market and submit it into the entry box close to the entrance of The Cloud.
4. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
5. This is a one off competition and there will be one winner drawn on 08 December 2023.
6. Winners will be advised by email and phone call.
7. The prize is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
8. In the event that the prize is not collected within 21 days of the winner being contacted, the Promotor reserves the right to redraw the prize under the original terms of the prize draw.
9. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any part of the prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in anyway.
10. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promotor’s control, the Provider may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
11. Neither the Promotor nor any other entity associated with this promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
12. The promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
13. The promoter may share entrant information, including name and contact details, with other persons or entities that assist in running the promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity and age) and to disqualify an entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
15. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs, and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes without charge, and agree to make themselves reasonable available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
16. The prize will be presented at a time and place arranged by the promoter(s).
17. Entrants acknowledge and agree that he/she/they will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoter and other agencies associated with this promotion and agree not to do anything that may bring the Promotor into disrepute.
18. Entrants agree that as a condition of receiving the prize, he/she/they may be required to execute a waiver and indemnity in the form provided by the Promoter.
19. If an entrant cannot accept the prize for any reason, that prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
20. Failure by the Promoter, to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. All decisions made by the Promoter, its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the promotion (including any prize/gift) at any time at its sole discretion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promotor (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; (d) any variation in the prize; any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
24. As a condition of participating in the promotion, the entrants indemnify the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with the promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which an entrant may incur arising out of their participation in the promotion and/or the travel and tour associated with it, howsoever caused.
25. The Promoter and Provider collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion, and to advise details of further promotions by mail, email or texts. You will always be given the right to opt out of receiving further communications. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from entering this competition. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promotor and/or Provider at the address specified in clause 27 below. Under the Privacy Act 2020, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com for Trafalgar or firstname.lastname@example.org for Lemongrass Productions.
26. The Promoter is Lemongrass Productions Ltd.
27. The Provider’s address is C/- The Travel Corporation, 131 New North Rd, Eden Tce, Auckland 1021. The Promoter’s address is 4 Antares Place, Rosedale, Auckland 0632.